7th October 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for Summer Training from TCS having completed 3rd year of B.Tech?

what I should do for Summer Training From TCS after completion of btech 3rd year?

8th October 2011, 01:01 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: What should I do for Summer Training from TCS having completed 3rd year of B.Tech?

Hi friend,it is very easy to clear the TCS written test because they will have standard question paper pattern.The pattern consists of some fixed models.
So it will easy to clear the test for all.
The questions available in the website www.fresherworld.com
17th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for Summer Training from TCS having completed 3rd year of B.Tech?

DOES TCS PROVIDE TRAINING TO MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
12th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am pursueing b.tech and my branch is computer science.Iwant to know how can i apply for summer training in tcs...
plz send me procedure details at [email protected]
18th February 2012, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM PERSUADING MY B.TECH FROM PU AND MY BRANCH IS COMPUTER SCIENCE .
I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I APPLY FOR SUMMER TRAINING IN TCS,

PLEASE SEND ME PROCEDURAL DETAILS AT [email protected]
23rd February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how to know when are the training programs for 3rd year btech will start??? and on which site do we get all the required details????
please send me the details on [email protected].
28th February 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

respected mam/sir,
I am pursing my btech from gbtu university and my branch is IT.
I want to know how can i apply for summer training in TCS lucknow...

Please send me the proceedural details at [email protected]
4th April 2012, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/mam
i want to done my summer training in tcs.pls mail me what is the procedure of doing summer training in tcs & how to crack tcs. My mail id [email protected]
7th April 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir

I am student of btech IT 3rd year ,bharati vidyapeeth university,pune.
plz,i want to know how can i apply for summer training in TCS Patna...so,plz send the procedure to my emali id.
id:[email protected]
7th April 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam

I am student of btech IT 3rd year of Bharati Vidyapeeth University,Pune.
I want to know @ how can i apply for summer training in TCS Patna...plz,send the procedure to my email ID.
my email id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for training in tcs?plz mail me d cmplt info @ my email i.d
[email protected]
13th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
I am pursusing my b.tech IT 3rd from Babu Banarsi Das National Institute of technology and management(BBDNITM) of UPTU.
I want to know that how can i apply for summer trainning in TCS Gurgoan....
Send me some Procedure to my email address [email protected]....
27th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
I am pursusing my b.tech IT 3rd from Sri Balaji College of Engg. & Tech., JAIPUR
I want to know that how can i apply for summer trainning in TCS PUNE....
Send me some Procedure to my email address is [email protected]
12th May 2012, 11:02 PM
gouravb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what I should do for Summer Training From TCS after completion of btech 3rd year?
tel me plzz?
8th June 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
I am pursusing my b.tech CS&E 3rd from SMS Institute of Technology Lucknow of UPTU.
I want to know that how can i apply for summer trainning in TCS Lucknow....
8th June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,
I am pursusing my b.tech CS 3rd from SMS Institute of Technology lucknow of UPTU.
I want to know that how can i apply for summer trainning in TCS Lucknow....
Send me some Procedure to my email address [email protected].....
8th July 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am pursuing my B.Tech(CS&E) 3rd yr from Babu Banarsi Das Northern India Institute of Tech (BBDNIIT, Lucknow) of GBTU.
I want to know how can i apply for summer training in TCS lucknow.
please send me some details and procedure to my email address-- [email protected]

regards,
Pragya
20th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i am mithun kumar .i have completed my 3rd year B.tech in electronics and communication engineering . i want to do summer training in TCS .please send all the information about training in TCS and procedure to my email [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm student of final year,i want to do winter training from TCS lucknow.so plz tell me what should i do??? at my email address [email protected].
30th March 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir how will i apply for training in tcs after completion of my 6th semester exam?
[email protected]
15th June 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am b.tech 7th semester student from GIET,BBSR.i want to do training now can u please tell me the detail about the traininig i want to know the date and procedure for tarining in your company..so please kindly mail me at [email protected].
15th November 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,kindly send me the detailed procedure for applying for summer training at tcs..my mail id is [email protected] will be a great help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?