10th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into intermediate course of CS after qualifying the CPT?

can i get on into intermediate course of C.S after having qualified the C,P.T conducted by I.C.A.I............please let me know of this as early as possible..... thank you

12th December 2011, 08:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into intermediate course of CS after qualifying the CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get on into intermediate course of C.S after having qualified the C,P.T conducted by I.C.A.I............please let me know of this as early as possible..... thank you
You can not enroll directly for the executive program of company secretary course on the basis of CPT conducted by ICAI.
To be eligible for exemption from Foundation Program, you need to be a graduate or have completed any professional course.
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to enroll for the executive program but if you have not yet done your graduation, you will have enroll for the Foundation Program of company secretary course.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
13th December 2011, 07:26 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get into intermediate course of CS after qualifying the CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get into intermediate course of CS after qualifying the CPT?

If you want to enroll yourself into CS course after passing intermediate then you will have to join CS Foundation course first .The full details about the Company Secretary course are as follows :

If you will join CS Course after class 12th then you will have to complete Foundation course first .The details about foundation course are as follows :
  • All students who have passed class 12th with science,commerce and arts(except fine arts) are eligible for joining Foundation course.
  • Duration of the course is 8 months.
  • Fee payable at the time of admission is Rs 3600

After completing the CS Foundation course ,you will join CS Executive course.The details are as follows:
  • All students who have passed CS Foundation or a graduate are eligible
  • The age of candidate should be greater than 17 years
  • The fee for CS Foundation passed student is Rs 6500
  • For commerce Graduate , it is Rs 7000
  • For Non-Commerce graduate it is Rs 7750
  • Study material will be provided at the time of admission.

CS Professional course Details
  • A candidate will be admitted to the professional programme examination, if he/she has registered himself/herself as a student for the professional programme at least nine calender months prior to the month the exam commences.
  • Fee payable Rs 7500

Training of 15 months .

For more information please visit the official website of company secretary that is http://www.icsi.edu

With Regards
ravik1214
17th December 2011, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Those candidate who have passed Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examination body constituted by law in India
or
an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto and passed CPT may join the Professional Competence Course.

These exams are conducted twice every year generally on the first Sunday of the months of June and December.

There is no restriction on the number of attempts a student can make at the CA CPT examination.

CA CPT Syllabus 2012:-

No. of papers:- One

Duration:- Four years

Marks:- 200

Two Sections - Two hours - 100 Marks

Section A:- Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 Marks )
Section B: Mercantile Law ( 40 Marks )
Section C: General Economics ( 50 Marks )
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude ( 50 Marks )

EXAM DATE:-

June Examination:-

June 6th, 2010; June 5th, 2011; June 3rd, 2012.

December Examination:-

December 5th, 2010; December 4th, 2011; December 2nd, 2012

Thanks
15th September 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

if pased ipcc then i can enter directly cs inter or i have to write cs foundation
26th August 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

: Can I get into intermediate course of CS after qualifing ca cpt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?