17th October 2011, 06:58 PM
kunwarmahoi

Procedure to enroll for project work in ISRO?

I am doing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering specialization in Machine Design at IIT Guwahati, Guwahati. I am highly interested to carry out my project work at ISRO (July2012-June2013).I would like to know the procedure to enroll and the related details.

Thank You

Kunwar Singh

1st March 2012, 02:30 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for project work in ISRO?

Indian Space Research Organization
one of the reputed Organizations established by the Indian Government. ISRO is the department of Space that is approved by Government of India for providing various courses to the candidates. ISRO offers the library assistant recruitment to the candidates with a pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 /-. ISRO guarantees the 100 % placements to the eligible
Courses offered by the ISRO:

ISRO offers the position of library assistant – A in the pay band of Rs 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs 4200 to young graduates.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have done graduation from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• Candidate must have master’s degree from the in Library Science / Library and Information Science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.

• Only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.

How to apply:

One need to get an application form of the ISRO and needs to get it filled completely with all the required information. The form can also be downloaded from the official website of ISRO. After filling up the form completely, one needs to send it back to the office before the last date of submission of the form. Candidates can also earn the application form from post by forwarding a requisite letter as well as a Demand Draft to the Institute.

Important Dates:

Application forms will be available from: mid or 2nd week of the month of March, 2011.

Last date for submission of completed application forms: the last date or the end week of the month of March, 2010.

Contact details:

www.isro.gov.in

13th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for project work in ISRO?

i am persuing be in mechanical engineering and i want carry out my project at isro .so what is the procedure to apply for this
vikas singh (thakral collg of technology bhopal)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?