8th May 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship to complete final year project work?

I have completed my 5th sem exam and waiting for the result ,I have managed to get an aggregate of 69% for last four sems . I want to know how to apply for internship for project work.? Can you tell me what is the procedure followed and the steps?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship for my final year project?
  2. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  3. Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  5. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  6. Is there any Project Internship available in ISRO for MCA students?
  7. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  9. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  16. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year
  17. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  18. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
9th May 2015, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship to complete final year project work?

There is no eligibility as such to apply for internship opportunity. However, certain companies keep the eligibility criteria as the tag of institution, like they give internship opportunities only to the students from Tier-1 institutes of the country which includes the top IITs. The general procedure which you should follow for internship opportunity is given below.

- First of all, analyse your strong points and determine in which field you want to pursue your internship.
- Then research on the internet about the companies which work on those areas and have internship provisions.
- You can also take advantage of this platform by posting your query.
- Then you need to contact the concerned companies either through email or offline mode to know the procedure of application and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?