2nd July 2012, 12:04 PM
RUPALI DUGGAL

Procedure for the exam of CTET? When will the admission start? I have done NTT from Delhi and MA from Himachal University

sir/ madam

please let me know the process for the exam of ctet exam when will the admission starts. I have done N.T.T from delhi and M.A. (POL. SCIENCE HONS) from himachal university and teacher in a school (nursery class) please guide

thanks

RUPALI DUGGAL

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam after doing B.Tech and 1 year NTT course
  2. Admission criteria for B.Ed from Himachal University if graduation is done in Delhi?
  3. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi
  4. Can I apply for CTET Exam having done NTT?
  5. Can I apply for CTET after doing NTT after 12th?
  6. When will be the next CTET exam in Delhi and Haryana? When will the registration start?
  7. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET? -- [New]
  8. What should I do either NTT, JBT or B.Ed? From where should I do these courses? I am 29 years old married woman and having B.Com(43%) degree from Delhi University
  9. What is the procedure for admission in NTT 2 year IGNOU? What is the admission criteria?
  10. How can i apply for CTET test after doing Nursery teachers training course
  11. Is it possible to get admission in NTT course after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  12. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  13. B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks
  14. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for CTET exam after doing NTT course?
  16. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  17. How to do M.Phil(hindi) in Delhi after passing M.A(Hindi) with 56.8% marks from Himachal Pradesh University
  18. What are the benefits and criteria of NTT?

13th July 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for the exam of CTET? When will the admission start? I have done NTT from Delhi and MA from Himachal University

I have completed B.ed from rajasthan where i can apply for CTET and what is next date of exam and place

6th August 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for the exam of CTET? When will the admission start? I have done NTT from Delhi and MA from Himachal University

sir/madam

i could not secure 45% or 50% in B.A so i did M.A and secured 60% from I.A.S.E university and appeared in B.ED from M.D university and result awaited.Kindly guide me whether i am eligible for CTET exam.
Thanks
yours sincerely
Divyanka

4th January 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed n.t.t. course,can i try ctet paper

22nd January 2015, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

i have complete two year n.t.t. course by all india early childhood care & education.can i apply ctet?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?