31st May 2012, 09:45 AM
sandip discover

Procedure and fee structure NCT New Delhi?

i want to start a computer institute under the registration of nct new delhi. So pls inform me the procedure and fees and also give a name of web site for nct new delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Registration procedure of Computer and Vocational Training in NCT, Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Information about distance MBA program in Pharmaceutical Management in Delhi NCT colleges? What is their fee structure?
  4. After qualifying CET government of NCT of Delhi with 9421 ranking after 10th class should I go for diploma course by government of NCT of Delhi or for 12th qualification?
  5. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  7. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get registration for opening the computer institute under NCT, New Delhi? Names of the websites from where I can download the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join B.Tech in Aeronautical in Delhi after pursuing diploma in M.E? What is the procedure and the fee structure of B.Tech?
  10. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  11. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  12. When would be the German course started in Delhi? What's fee structure and the procedure to apply for the same?
  13. Which are the coaching institutes in Delhi? Best coaching institutes in and around Delhi NCT region?
  14. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  15. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  17. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  18. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
6th August 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and fee structure NCT New Delhi?

i want to start a computer institute under the registration of nct new delhi. So pls inform me the procedure and fees and also give a name of web site for nct new delhi.
1st September 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

is the certification provided by the university,Valid while applying for central government jobs.?
14th September 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

28th January 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to start cadd institue under the registration of nct new delhi.so pls inform me the procedure and fees ,doucment and also give a name of wev side for nct new delhi.
25th May 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Please give detail for NCT registration for educational institute
31st May 2013, 03:35 PM
mandeep gill84

Please give me detail for NCT registration for new computer centre
27th November 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

2nd December 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I am already run computer institute an ISO certified but i want under the registration of nct new delhi. please give me information regarding the procedure and fee and name of website
5th December 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have opened a computer institute , now i want to start certificate and diploma course on computer , so I want to registered my computer center. Please tell me the steps to registration procedure and cost when my certificate can be valid in all govt.organization and employment exchange.

rgds - Sudipta Chatterjee
ph :09830181726
email : [email protected]
12th November 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have opened a computer institute , now i want to start certificate and diploma course on computer , so I want to registered my computer center. NCT delhi.

debasis sardar
kakdwip,west bengal
phone 9733612578
21st December 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

8th January 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have opened a computer center, so i want to under registration for my center through NCT Govt. Delhi. kindly provide me procedure and fees for affliction with contact detail.

With Regards
Haider Ali
[email protected]
20th January 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have opened a computer center, so i want to under registration for my center through NCT Govt. Delhi. kindly provide me procedure and fees for affliction with contact detail.

With Regards
Prodip Das
[email protected]
m- 9093760988
18th March 2015, 12:12 AM
Manish Kumar Shakya

Default Reply: Guideline for Computer center Registration under NCT New Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Can Help You regarding Open a New computer center, sothat You can under registration for your center through NCT Govt. & an ISO Certified Institute in Delhi. because i m running my Computer center in delhi last 15 years & outside of Delhi also, if you interested for registration for computer center than contact me

With Regards
Manish Kumar Shakya
[email protected]
Delhi-110033
28th March 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

11th April 2015, 12:20 AM
KARTICK DHIBAR

want to start a computer institute under the registration of nct new delhi. So pls inform me the procedure and fees and also give a name of web site for nct new delhi.
11th April 2015, 12:23 AM
KARTICK DHIBAR

Sir , I have opened a computer institute , now i want to start certificate and diploma course on computer , so I want to registered my computer center. Please tell me the steps to registration procedure and cost when my certificate can be valid in all govt.organization and employment exchange.

rgds - KARTICK DHIBAR
ph :095317100071
email : [email protected]
4th August 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m Abhijeet, I m going start my small computer institute, and I want reg.with govt.of India, if any one online please suggest me how can I register,
Abhijeet, 08375933862
12th August 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i am open the computer institute, and I want reg.with nct govt.of India, if any one online please suggest me how can I register,
guiding me please 08881139438
12th August 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir /medam, I have opened a computer institute , now i want to start certificate and diploma course on computer , so I want to registered my computer center. Please tell me the steps to registration procedure and cost when my certificate can be valid in all govt.organization.thank you
contect 8881139438
17th September 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am running computer education center but my center is not registered. I want to register my center under Govt. of India NCT. New Delhi. Tell me the registration process & Fees.
Jitendra yadav Mo. 9756106221
8th January 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am running computer education center.I want to register my centre under Govt.of India NCT,New Delhi.Plz Tell me the registration process & Fees.
Regards
Raju Purkayastha
ISD-CSC
Computer Education Centre
College Rd,Dharmanagar,North Tripura.799250
E-mail:[email protected]
Mb N0-09862645368/09436314028
1st March 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am running computer education center.I want to register my centre under Govt.of India NCT,New Delhi.Plz Tell me the registration process & Fees.
Regards
PRAVEEN DWIVEDI
UTTAR PRADESH
MAIL- [email protected]
MOB.NO. 9044662523
4th March 2016, 01:10 PM
UP188809338

20th March 2016, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Regards
GAMIT NILESHKUMAR
GUJARAT
MAIL- [email protected]
MOB.NO. 9898787875
29th April 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want register my center under govt of India NCT, new delhi plz tell me registration process & fees
Ganesh B. Sali
Gujarat Surat
[email protected]
Mo. 09825592366.
7th April 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am running Lalti Academy. I want to register my centre under Govt.of India NCT, New Delhi. Please Tell me the registration process & Fees.
Regards
pratapgarh
uttar pratdesh
e-mail id. [email protected]
14th December 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a computer institute under the registration of nct new delhi. So, inform me the procedure and fees and also give a name of web site for nct new delhi
name- amit
ph.no-7531044047
E-mail [email protected]
16th July 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to register my computer institute (cgit solutions Pvt. Ltd (OPC)) under NCT, delhi, so, please tell me the process and fees
Name -Janmenjay Das
Mob-9083840550
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?