6th December 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

When would be the German course started in Delhi? What's fee structure and the procedure to apply for the same?

when does german course start in new delhi & how to enroll. what is
fee strecture?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  4. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard? -- [New]
  5. How may I apply for jobs in German embassy? What's the procedure for the same?
  6. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  7. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  9. How much salary is expected in German Embassy?
  10. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  11. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  14. How to do PG in anatomy in USA? Procedure and fee structure of it?
  15. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to apply for a job in German Embassy?
  17. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  18. Fee structure for Automobile Engineering in German?
16th October 2018, 09:59 PM
Shivani gupta 21

Default Re: When would be the German course started in Delhi? What's fee structure and the procedure to apply for the same?

hi.
The German courses are available in Delhi. the institutes are listed below with there address

1.German Language Centre
Address:b-22,Shashi garden,Mayur Vihar,New Delhi

2. Language Pantheon,New Delhi
Address: M161/1, GL House,Metro Station(Gate no.2), Gautam Nagar Park,New Delhi

3.German Language Circle
Address:221. R.G. Mall,Sector9 Rohini,Delhi

4. The German Language School
Address:29, B-10 Market, Near Religare Wellness, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?