4th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Ed and what is the eligibility criteria for that?

i am prianca kapur of new delhi .could u plz tell me a procedure of open b.e.d or wats a elligebility 4 dat ?

24th September 2011, 03:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Ed and what is the eligibility criteria for that?

You have not mentioned about your educational background. You should have completed your graduation to join for B.Ed course. Also you need to have secured at least 50 % of marks in the final graduation exam also. Some institutes look at the aggregate score too. You can join by clearing the entrance exam which is conducted in relation to this. You can join the B.Ed course without having any experience in teaching field.
13th October 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Ed and what is the eligibility criteria for that?

i am graduate and want to do B.Ed. plz tell me that is is possible to do privately?
20th October 2011, 03:37 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
24th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Rohini Mahur.I have complete my b.com with 43.5%approx frim DU. I have OBC certificate I want to know about that may I get admission and about centres,fee,duration,eligiblity etc.
Thank you.
24th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Hours

Eligibility for apply in B.ED examination

graduation with 50% marks.

As eligiblity for apply for b.ed is 50% you are not eligible for the same.
you come under OBC even that does not solve the problem as maximum relaxation is 5% marks for OBC.

if you could increase your marks by giving improvement in some paper can solve the
problem
you can do either regular or correspondence B.ED.

1.REGULAR B.ED can be done from
DEHLI UNIVERSITY
MP UNIVERSITY
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
CCS UNIVERSITY
many more university
2.CORRESPONDENCE B.ED can be done from
• Annamalai University

• Madurai Kamaraj University

• Bangalore University

• Andhra University

• Kakatiya University

• ignou
• Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

• Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

• Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

• Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

• Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

• Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

• Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

• University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), Calicut, Kerala

• University of Jammu Directorate of Distance Education, Jammu

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nasik, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?