4th January 2012, 09:10 PM
bholaram2

Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?

I have passed 12th with phy.,chem.,biology and English. Plz explain me the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology and the institutes(with contact numbers)

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  4. Which are the institutes for MSc in medical biotechnology in India? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?
  6. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  13. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Ph.D BioTechnology?
  15. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  16. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  17. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  18. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
5th January 2012, 10:27 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bholaram2 View Post
I have passed 12th with phy.,chem.,biology and English. Plz explain me the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology and the institutes(with contact numbers)
list of top biotech colleges

• CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY
Anna University, Chennai- 600025, INDIA
Phone: 2350772, 2350299

• DBCR MURUTHAL
SONEPAT HARYANA
  • DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
IIT Kharagpur – 721302 Tel: 322283758
  • INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MUMBAI (IITM)
Powai, Mumbai – 400076 Tel: 25722545
2nd June 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?

Admission for biotechnology in colleges of Mumbai? Procedure for it?
5th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in biotechnology?is there is any admission test and what is the fee structure ,how long is the course and jods after studies please help
3rd February 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Please let us know the procedure and some best colleges within Hyderabad or Secundrabad......
13th October 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

let me know the fee structure and eligibility to apply for Biotechnology
10th November 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What %is required to get admission in any biotech colleges?
7th May 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know the fee structure,eligibility,entrance test to apply for biotechnology in BN college &also scope for the jobs after BSc in biotech.is there any placement provided by the BN college for students who scores good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?