25th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?

what is the basic salary for MSc in india. because i have completed bsc and want to get good job

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  2. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  4. How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Perfusion? How much is the salary of it?
  6. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  7. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  8. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  9. What is the salary of MSc Microbiologist outside India?
  10. How much is the salary in MSc Biotechnology in Gujarat?
  11. What is the basic salary for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics if placed in Reddy Labs? -- [New]
  12. What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?
  13. Minimum salary offered for a M.Sc Microbiologist within India and out of India?
  14. Basic salary after completing Merchant Navy GP rating course in India and from Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a good salary in lecturership in India? I am a MSc Biotech
  16. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  17. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
3rd September 2011, 02:09 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?

You can get in to the filed of professor in any reputed college in your stream of subject
you can expect 30,000-35,000PM
3rd December 2011, 12:43 PM
rk6030

Rs.10,000 to 14,000 thousand depending upon the university where they got degree.

also it is liable to change based on the branch.

Top most branches : 1. CS
2. IT
3. Maths
4. BioTech
5. Physics
6. Chemistry
28th March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for MSC in Marine Biotechnology,total cousre fees. names of good institutes and job prospect for a candidate completing BSC in Biotechnology.
28th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

! am already registered. How to ask a question now?
11th January 2013, 06:29 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India

1.Top most branches-
2.chemistry
3.maths
4.it
5.biotech
6.physics
7.Rs.10,000 to 14,000 thousand depending upon the university where they got degree

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th May 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the salary after doing msc optometry..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?