9th June 2013, 06:18 PM
parteekpkmalik

How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class

I have passed 12th class this year and i have got 76% marks. i want to take admission in B.sc maths in du .can i get admission in du?i also want to know the final date of application submission and its procedure.please answer immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission ni CU for BSc? I have passed class 10th
  2. How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class
  3. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  4. Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics
  5. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  6. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University? -- [New]
  7. How to do BSc in crimonology after passing 12th class this year
  8. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  9. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  10. Admission to St.Stephen's college for B.Sc(Hons) after 65% and 76% marks in class 12th and 10th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  12. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  13. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  14. Where can I get admission with 57% aggregate? I have passed class 12th science
  15. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  16. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?
  17. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
  18. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
8th July 2015, 11:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class

Delhi University is one of the best universities India. Admission to different college is given on the basis of marks secured in 10+2 board exam in the best four subjects.

The cut off % marks for admission in different college is different. The last date of application for 2015 undergraduate course admission was 15/06/2015. So you can not apply for the admission in this year.

Various cut offs marks are released on the official website of Delhi university. With 76% marks in 10+2 board exam, it is very difficult to admission in colleges in mathematics, this year 90% was minimum cut off marks for general category candidates. Some relaxation in percentage of marks is given to OBC and SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?