30th April 2012, 09:11 AM
CHANDRASHEKHAR1992

Procedure to get admission in colleges of Haryana through AIEEE?

What is the procedure to get the admission in haryana through AIEEE?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  2. Procedure to get admission in colleges of Haryana through AIEEE?
  3. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  4. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Joining MCA colleges like MDU Rohtak and other good colleges in Haryana after scoring 5207 rank in AIEEE and 872 in OBC?
  7. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  9. Good colleges in Haryana, Delhi which take admission on the basis of my AIEEE rank of 39597? Which colleges ask for application form?
  10. List of government engineering colleges in Haryana where I can get admission through AIEEE exam?
  11. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra after expecting 164 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Government colleges in Haryana under AIEEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam? -- [New]
  15. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  16. Colleges or university providing admission through AIEEE? Procedure to contact the colleges?
  17. Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?
  18. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
13th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in colleges of Haryana through AIEEE?

Hi dear..

When you get a rank in AIEEE, you could fill your choices online and then the seat allotment starts. Consecutively, you have to register in Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS) on their official website as given below
http://www.hscs.org

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?