22nd March 2012, 12:05 PM
sssprashant

Procedure to get admission in NIT Colleges after qualifying in GATE Exam being a candidate from reserved category?

i hav qualified gate exam n i belongs to reserved category plz tell me the procedure to take admission in nit collegs

Related Questions:
  1. Names of NIT for admission in reserved category? I have scored 234 in GATE
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela after qualifying GATE with 22 marks in ST category?
  3. Can I get admission in any NIT after qualifying GATE with 18.67 marks in ST category
  4. Will I get admission in any of the listed NIT as per my GATE scores?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech through UPTU if secured 48% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  7. How should I enter in NIT to do MBA? Minimum score required to get into NIT under non reserved category?
  8. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kashmir University after doing B.A with 44%
  10. How many seats are available in AIPGEE for SC candidates?
  11. Details about Non GATE admission in any NIT? I am a non GATE candidate
  12. Will I get a seat NIT after scoring 314 in GATE electronics under ST category?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal if secured 98.84 percentile in GATE being an OBC candidate?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc botany with 52% marks?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in NIT if scored 24.64 marks in GATE being a SC candidate?
  17. How much marks are needed in EAMCET after securing 67.8%
  18. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
26th March 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIT Colleges after qualifying in GATE Exam being a candidate from reserved category?

can I get pesit college in banglore after scoring 86% in gate of mechanical. gate score is 312
28th March 2012, 10:09 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NIT Colleges after qualifying in GATE Exam being a candidate from reserved category?

I have qualified gate exam n i belong to reserved category plz tell me the procedure to
take admission in nit colleges

The admission in M.Tech. courses at NITs is done through GATE.
For this the GATE qualified students are supposed to participate in a centralized
counseling process which will be conducted by MNIT Jaipur on behalf of all the NITs.

The counseling is expected to be held in the month of April.
To participate in the counseling you will have to apply online through the CCMT website.
(CCMT: Centralized Counseling for M.Tech. admission)
http://ccmt2012.mnit.ac.in/

The application process is expected to start from 3rd April 2012.
Keep visiting the CCMT website for all notices in this regard.

Can I get pesit college in banglore after scoring 86% in gate of mechanical. gate score is 312

As you have a valid GATE score, you can apply for admission in PESIT Banglore.
You should have at least 50% marks in B.Tech. to be eligible to apply.

Th application form is available on the PESIT website.
http://pesit.pes.edu/application-form

It is difficult to state clearly if you will get admission with this score because the
admission is done through both PGCET and GATE but you must give it a try.
28th March 2012, 10:46 PM
simmi9044

NIT Admission
Procedure:
Admission to the undergraduate
programs is based on the rank
obtained in the All India
Engineering Entrance
Examination [AIEEE] conducted
by the Central Board Of
Secondary Education (C B S E )
New Delhi.
NIT Eligibility:
• The minimum academic
qualification for admission
through AIEEE is a pass in the
final examination of 10+2 (Class
XII) or its equivalent referred to
as the qualifying examination.
• The number of attempts which
the candidate can avail at All
India Engineering/Architecture
Entrance Examination shall be
limited to 03(three) uniformly for
all the candidates in consecutive
years.
NIT Courses & Seats
Offered :
1 Bio-Technology (BOT) 68
2 Chemical Engg (CHE) 46
3 Civil Engg (CIV) 46
4 Computer Sc.& Engg (CSE) 68
5 Electrical Engg (EE) 68
6 Electronics & Communication
Engg (ECE) 68
7 Information Technology (IT) 68
8 Mechanical Engg (ME) 102
9 Metallurgical & Materials Engg
(MME) 56
NIT Fees:
Rs. 21500/- for CSE, ECE, ITy, BOT.
Rs. 16.500/- for CHE, CE, EE, MEC,
MME
Hostel Rs. 2100/-
approx.
31st March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i belong to sc community and gate qualified .my gate score is 175 and marks obtained 21.67 can i get admission in nits please give me information
31st March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Could you please give me the information about M.Tech procedure in NIT with the fee particulars and can i get the admission in NIT of Warangal with the Gate Score 479? Please let me the approaching procedure of admission?
31st March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

my gate marks are 23.33 and my gate score is 374...i belong to ece stream am an sc category person in which colleges i would be probably getting seat
1st April 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i hav gate score 357 belonging to general category. can i get admission in government colleges? if yes..list them. and also tell me the procedure to get into them.
2nd April 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

my gate marks are 30 and my gate score is 341...i belong to mechanical stream and i am general category person in which colleges i would be probably getting seat
3rd April 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

My Gate score is 338 in electronic and i am reserved category student. Is there any chance for me to get admission in any iit or nit????
plz tell me
6th April 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

when will start the nit counsling for admission?
6th April 2012, 08:57 PM
SonUpen

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in NIT Colleges after qualifying in GATE Exam being a candidate from reserved category?

What is the eligibility criteria for M.tech CCMT 2012 in SC Categ? And what if an institute/college is offering CPI with no conversion from CPI to percentage?
8th April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I scored 651 in GATE 2012, my AIR is 1127. My engineering stream is ECE.Is there any written test and interview in NIT colleges, CCMT 2012.
please send information regarding to M.Tech admission in NITs college.
"[email protected]" , "[email protected]"
Thank you
9th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

My GATE score -348 and AIR -10110 CAN I GET ADMISSN IN NITKKR?
10th April 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

i scored 293 in gate and i m s.c. student.can i get nit? if yes then which one?scored 84%.
10th April 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i scored 293 in gate and i m s.c. student.can i get nit? if yes then which one?scored 84%.
10th April 2012, 02:17 AM
sarvesh_kumar

i scored 293 and im s.c. student.can i get nit?if yes then which one?got 84%
10th April 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir..
can you send me cut of list of nit colleges for civil engg.. plz..
my email id is
'[email protected]'
and i got 38.37 marks in gate 2012 in civil engg.
my score is 379 and AIR is 2051 so where can i apply sir??
11th April 2012, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

my all india rank is 16598,i want to take admission in m.tech but i have back in third semester,am i eligible for gate counseling or not,i am from reserve category,thankyou sir
11th April 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 293 with reserve category,i want to take admission in m.tech. but i have third semester back,m i eligible for gate counseling or not,please reply,thank you sir.
13th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am st category student ,qualified gate with the score of 314,electronics stream.
please inform me in which NIT i would get m.tech seat. and tell me the admission process.
email id:[email protected]
contact no:8985927742.
15th April 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 42.67 marks n gate score 478 mech stream please inform me in which NIT i would get m.tech seat. and tell me the admission process
plz plz plz plz plz.....................................
15th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i belong to sc community and gate qualified .my gate score is 193 and marks obtained 23 can i get admission in nits please give me information
15th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i belong to sc community and gate qualified .my gate score is 193 and marks obtained 23 can i get admission in nits please give me information
15th April 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I scored a rank of 8500 in GATE 2011 (OBC category). Can u inform me in which NIT's I am applicable to do M-tech ??
15th April 2012, 08:28 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in NIT Colleges after qualifying in GATE Exam being a candidate from reserved category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored a rank of 8500 in GATE 2011 (OBC category). Can u inform me in which NIT's I am applicable to do M-tech ??

GATE qualified students are supposed to participate in a centralized
counseling process which will be conducted by MNIT Jaipur on behalf of all the NITs.

The counseling is expected to be held in the month of April.
To participate in the counseling you will have to apply online through the CCMT website.
(CCMT: Centralized Counseling for M.Tech. admission)
http://ccmt2012.mnit.ac.in/

The application process is expected to start from 3rd April 2012.
Keep visiting the CCMT website for all notices in this regard.
20th April 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

i have a valid gate score of 509 with AIR-2499 but i don't have 60% in btech am i eligible for counseling of nit for mtech .
22nd April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm jaison john from alpy,kerala..i'm a final year student belonging to general category and my gate score is 365 in 2012..will i get admission in NIT??
16th March 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

i get 74.51 percentile in gate 2013 ,i belong from sc category ,which collage i can get
17th March 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I got rank 1772 im Mechanical in Gate 2013. I am gen category student.Which college can i get?
17th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i got AIR 1978 in gate 2013.i am a civil engineer belonging to general category.where should i apply?
8th August 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i have secure just 50% in 2,any problem for admission for mtech in NIT,iits according to valid gate score
17th February 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to join NIT college what gate score expected to me why because am only had written gate exam 2014 now so i not get in my gate score .so could you please tell me what cutoff marks you fixed please tell me sir.........kindly my mailid is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?