10th March 2015, 02:08 PM
gchohan25

Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kashmir University after doing B.A with 44%

Sir, I have done BA in 2003 with 44% and I am OBC and Ex-servicemen. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kashmir University or other university.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CTET after passing BSc with 49.6% from Kumau University and B.Ed from Kashmir University
  2. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university?
  3. Am I eligible for Kashmir Administrative Service Exam after passing BCA through distance mode?
  4. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  7. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  8. Am i eligible to appear in Entrance test of Kashmir university? I've completed my graduation in Government college with 55% marks
  9. What is the total fee structure of B.Ed course in Jammu Kashmir University
  10. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  11. Am I eligible for B.A after passing Matriculation from Jammu?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs? I'm doing B.Ed from Lingaya university(Faridabad)
  13. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  14. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  15. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  16. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  18. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
26th April 2015, 10:44 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kashmir University after doing B.A with 44%

Yes, you are eligible to apply B.Ed from Kashmir University after doing B.A with 44% marks.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree with 45% of the aggregate marks in the qualifying examination in case of general category.

Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% in the qualifying exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?