19th January 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism?

What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism? Can you please guide me with the steps which I have to follow for the same? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  2. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  5. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  6. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  7. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  9. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing masters in Geography from IGNOU?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  12. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Job vacancies for Masters in Tourism Management through IGNOU?
  14. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Procedure for doing Ph.D. in Tourism field by CUK?
  17. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  18. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
22nd January 2016, 01:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism?

Admission in IGNOU is possible online as well as offline. For application form you can visit the regional center and pay the required fee for prospectus and application form.

For online you can apply through the official website and pay the fee in the form of demand draft. Application has to be sent to the IGNOU office with all the documents required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?