4th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where to get the form?

What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where we get form? Whether there will be entrace exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  2. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  3. How to get admission in PUSA ITI and the date of sale of ITI Pusa form?
  4. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th? Where will I get the form?
  6. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  7. How to take admission in IT course in RAU Pusa after doing BCA from NIIT Kolkata? Procedure for admission?
  8. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  9. When the admission form of Pusa Polytechnic, Delhi will be released? From where I will get? -- [New]
  10. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  11. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic?
  12. Can I get admission form for HM Pusa after passing 12th with 50%?
  13. What is the admission date of Pusa IHM form
  14. Date of sale of forms of Pusa Institute?
  15. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  16. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  17. Availability of Pusa Admission Forms and Last Date of Submission of Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Dates for selling of entrance examination form for admission in PUSA Polytechnic Colleges?
26th June 2012, 12:49 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where to get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa college? From where we get form? Whether there will be entrace exam or not?

[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=5]Admission Procedure[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]
[/SIZE]Prospective students must appear for a Common Entrance Test conducted by the Board of Technical Education (BTE). The minimum eligibility to qualify for the CET is 45% for general category and 40% for the reserved categories in Secondary School Examination.
[SIZE=5]Courses offered

[/SIZE]
Discipline
Intake
Full Time/Part Time
Civil Engineering
60+30
Full Time
Automobile Engineering
Full Time
Electrical Engineering
60+30
Full Time
Electronics & Communication Engineering
90+30
Full Time
Mechanical Engineering
120+30
Full Time
Printing Technology
60+30
Full Time
Printing Technology
Part Time
Construction Engineering
Full Time
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Part Time
Automobile Engineering
Full Time

[SIZE=4] 
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] 
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?