18th March 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for M.A in Education after graduation from Biotechnology from Pune University?

hii, i have completed my graduation from biotechnology . but now i want to do M.A in education through correspondence from pune university is it possible and what is the procedure for admission. piease reply me at my ID anjali.tomer84@gm ail.com thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply, syllabus and date of Pune University PET(Biotechnology)?
  2. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  3. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  4. How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?
  5. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  6. How to get admission in BSc biotech?
  7. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  8. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  11. What are the courses in Microbiology after 12th?Names of institutes offering courses in Microbiology after 12th?
  12. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to study Post Graduation course in Physics at Pune University?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  18. Scope of B.Sc in biotechnology in Biotechnology in IAF?
4th May 2011, 10:59 AM
ramanath

Default Re: Procedure for M.A in Education after graduation from Biotechnology from Pune University?

Dear friend,
There are some eligibility criteria for the application of MA in correspondence in pune university. If you can give me the exact details of your graduational perfomance in academics, i can guide you....
4th May 2011, 01:15 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for M.A in Education after graduation from Biotechnology from Pune University?

Yes,its possible for you to do M.a in education through correspondence from the pune university as the eligibility for the same is as under-

1. A candidate must be a graduate.

The admission procedure is very simple as You have to see the prospectus for it.Just fill the application form & the fees of the course prescribed by the university.

For more details visit to-

IGNOU Pune Regional Center, Pune, Maharashtra

3rd Floor, 1st Floor, MSFC Building
270, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune
Maharashtra
India

Pin Code: 411016

Telephone: +91-20-25671867 / 25651321

Fax: +91-20-25671864

Email: [email protected]
13th December 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i change the university during graduation?
6th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

when do i apply for ma in distance?what are the subject available for ma distance course?
14th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Yes dear, you can go for M.A. next as a correspondence study from Pune University.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must be graduate from recognized university.

It's just simple to take admission there. You should have to fill the admission form given to you by the University. After submitting that back and clearing all your funds you'll be able to get your regd. number.

You can alos join the program of Distance eduaction in other case you are thinking about to pursue some professional course. Here, regualr classes of two hours will be provided to you by the University campus.

GOOD LUCK
14th August 2012, 04:18 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR CANDIDATE,

Yes,its possible for you to do M.a in education through correspondence from the pune university as the eligibility for the same is as under A candidate must be a graduate.

The admission procedure is very simple as You have to see the prospectus for it.Just fill the application form & the fees of the course prescribed by the university.

More details visit ::-

IGNOU Pune Regional Center, Pune, Maharashtra

3rd Floor, 1st Floor, MSFC Building
270, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune
Maharashtra
India

Email: [email protected]
17th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

plz give me procedure of MA education after graduation in history from mumbai university or BPED from nashik university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?