25th December 2010, 08:12 AM
Dharti Domadiya

Procedure to get stipend from MHRD? To whom the details should be submitted?

what is the procedure to get stipend from MHRD?and to whom we have to submit the details?

31st December 2010, 10:34 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get stipend from MHRD? To whom the details should be submitted?

If you qualify the GATE and get admission in any of the government college through this score then you are eligible for MHRD stipend.Otherwise you will not allowed to get the stipend.

College authority will manage to give you the stipend,they will proceed the paper.Ask them about this.They will help you definitely.

31st December 2010, 03:20 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get stipend from MHRD? To whom the details should be submitted?

to get MHRD scholarship first of all you have to clear cut off marks of GATE examination.

then you have to take admission in any institution with your GATE score card. then you may apply for MHRD scholarship.

your institute will provide you all information after taking admission they will also give you the application form. you have to submit all the details to your institution and they will arrange your scholarship. so contact with your institution where you have taken admission through GATE score.

best wishes.

1st January 2011, 06:32 PM
shiv591

if you are gate qualified nd take admission in such a college which offer scholarship the u definately get it almost all IIT's and NIT's provide scholarship except this some govt colleges or elite institute like THAPAR university patiala give scholarships

25th January 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR HOW TO GET GATE SCHOLARSHIP I JOIN IN M.TECH COURSE THROUGH GATE OUR COLLEGE NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION, PLESE PROVED ON LINE FORM.

29th January 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

MY DAD IS GOVT EMPLOYEE CAN I GET STIPEND IN MPHARM?

16th March 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 530 and all india rank is 3902 in gate 2011 can i get any iit college??or i need to tapply for niit..
plz help me out ...

23rd March 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hi my gate score is 292. can i get stipend and mtech admission?

2nd May 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 493 in life sciences.Is this going to be useful to get phd.How should i go about it?Does all who qualify gate can get scholarship ?If not what is the cutoff?

18th May 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am GATE qualified in 2009 & doing M.E (E&C) in UVCE Bangalore, But I am not getting my GATE Stipend . Please tell me the procedure and the contact details

1st July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, can you tell what is the whole fee structure at nit's for mtech-2011 gate qualified students? and also tell us about fee structure at state universities in andhra pradesh for the same candidates>....

10th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I AM GPAT2010 QUALIFIED AND TAKEN ADMISSION BASED ON GPAT IN AN UNIVERSITY NOT HAVING AICTE APPROVAL. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MHRD SCHOLARSHIP

11th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m taking admission in SANT LONGOWAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY and im also gate qualified.will they provide me the stipend and how much they will give me?

13th August 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir , I gate qualified .allotted galgotia college of engineering&technology,gr.noida g.b.nagar (up) for mtech(it) on the basis of it under mtu noida. may please be informe how much scholarship award me by the mhrd for gate base.

5th October 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am Gpat 2011 qualified taken admissiom in Mpharm in university not aproved by AICTE,CAN I GET STIPEND FROM MHRD??

28th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the procedure for applying the scholarship (mhrd scholarship M.E.).. the college authorities don't know about the procedures regarding this.... please help me...

20th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am gate qualified and wants to knowthe procedure of gatting mhrd scholarship

1st May 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i qualified GATE and my institution does not give me full scholarship as per 8000 rs. They will give us 6000 rs. per month. therefore to whom i will contact for this.Pls suggest me

25th July 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

we have applied for dsw scholarship in college .....should we apply for mhrd too or we hwve to leave that one

1st September 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th with 98.1% . Am i eligible to get mhrd scholarship?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?