13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

List of industry or company providing scholarship for GATE score?

Is there any industry or company provide scholarship for gate score? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
20th December 2015, 10:07 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of industry or company providing scholarship for GATE score?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is conducted every year for getting admission in M.tech program or getting job in reputed PSU companies.

**You will get a stipend of 12400 per month through MHRD if got admission in M.Tech program through the GATE score in any AICTE approved institution.

Following are the procedure for getting the stipend:

--You have to fill an online form after getting a student ID and college ID from the college institution.

--In this form you have to fill your personal details as well as your bank details in which your amount will be credited directly.

--After this form is validated by the college authority and after uploading attendance. Your stipend will be credited in your bank account directly.

**There is no other way for getting scholarship through GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?