7th December 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get GATE scholarship if study in a Private college? How much I will get?

Hello,
How much money I can get by GATE scholarship? Can I get it after studying in Private college? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

7th January 2016, 05:22 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get GATE scholarship if study in a Private college? How much I will get?

MHRD provides stipend to students who got admission in M.E/ M.Tech program. This is not only the sufficient condition for getting stipend through MHRD. For stipend, student must got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score then after he/she will be eligible for getting stipend of 12400 per month.

**Yes, definitely you will get stipend if you get admission in private college. But the thing is that the college must be AICTE approved. If you got admission in AICTE approved institution then you have to follow the following procedure for the stipend:

--Firstly go to the administration section of your college and take the college ID and student ID for login into AICTE website.

--After getting the ID, visit to the scholarship section of AICTE.

--click on ‘Scholarship for GATE/GPAT students’

--Enter your college ID and student ID to open the form.

--Fill the form in which you have to mention personal details, bank details and also you have to upload the scanned copy too.

--After submitting the form, it will be validated by the college authority. When the college authority uploads your attendance, then your stipend will be credited in your bank account directly.
20th July 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get GATE scholarship if study in a Private college? How much I will get?

I have a valid gate score and can I get stipend for gate if I join in aicte approved colleges but not through counseling?
27th August 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have a valid gate score and can I get stipend for gate if I join in aicte approved colleges but not through counselling
31st August 2020, 04:12 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Can I get GATE scholarship if study in a Private college? How much I will get?

Can I get GATE scholarship if study in a Private college? How much I will get

Yes, definitely you will get stipend if you get admission in private college

For stipend, student must got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score then after he/she will be eligible for getting stipend of 12400 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?