10th November 2010, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Summer Training in Reputed Organizations?

I am studying e.e.e b.tech 3rd year from a local college.Can you please guide with the procedure to get summer training in reputed organizations.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  2. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  4. What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?
  5. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  6. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  7. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  8. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  10. List of reputed institutes where summer training for VLSI after 3rd year can be done?
  11. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  12. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for IIT Summer Training?
  14. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  15. Procedure for summer training in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech in Manufacturing Technology
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  18. Which reputed companies offer summer training to MBA (HR) students in Pathankot? -- [New]
12th November 2010, 09:18 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure to get Summer Training in Reputed Organizations?

dear friend
yes you can do training from any good company .Before you should send one letter in that company from your college training and placement department and you send in that company.this work you have to do in feb or march .
good luck..............
13th November 2010, 04:10 PM
malini k

Default Re: Procedure to get Summer Training in Reputed Organizations?

Dear friend,
There are many organizations which are conducting summer training program
One of them is JNSCAR Bangalore and they have invited application for their summer research program .Last date for the reception of application is Dec 10.For more details you can visit the following link
http://www.icbse.com/scholarships/jncasr-summer-research-fellowship/
Good luck
25th February 2011, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me the procedure of getting summer training in a reputed company like IIT KANPUR ,NTPC,BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year ( Elect. and Electronics )student during may-june,2011
3rd March 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3rd year student.can you please guide me about summer training from any reputed company?
7th March 2011, 12:59 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

According to curriculum of every engineering course, you have to appear for compulsory training in the probable field.

To apply for training, first of all you need to get an No objection certificate (NOC) from your Training and Placement cell division in your college.

Then you have to send it to the HR department of the institution where you want to apply for training along with the your resume .

On receiving an acknowledgement letter, you have to get it signed and sealed by the Head of your college and send it back to them.

Being an EEE student, you can opt for training in:

*Circuit Analysis
*Analog circuit
*VLSI
*Power systems
*Recent trends in RAF technology
*Electrical System
*Commercial power distribution, generation and maintenance.
8th March 2011, 11:02 PM
malabika1964

For summer training from any reputed Industry like BHEL ,NTPC you need to obtain a letter from college in which the college allows you to go for the training .And with the letter you can apply for the organisation .they usually short candidate on 1st come basis and grade point.So apply as soon as possible
19th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am Second year B.Tech(biotechnology) student .i would like to know whether there is any extracurriculum needed other than academic schedules like projects,innovative ideas etc.,
15th February 2012, 05:58 PM
puchu007

There are many organizations which are conducting summer training program
One of them is JNSCAR Bangalore and they have invited application for their summer research program .Last date for the reception of application is Dec 10.For more details you can visit the following link
http://www.icbse.com/scholarships/jncasr-summer-research-fellowship/
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?