3rd July 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?

hello I m surbhi I am a b.tech 2nd year student I want to do internship..I know c c oracle html..please tell me where can I do internship and how to apply for it..please reply asap..!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  2. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  6. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?
  8. How to do internship in 2rd year after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  11. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  15. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  17. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
5th July 2015, 02:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello I m surbhi I am a b.tech 2nd year student I want to do internship..I know c c oracle html..please tell me where can I do internship and how to apply for it..please reply asap..!!
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech 2nd year student:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
5th July 2015, 01:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

First of all my suggestion to you is that you should not go for the training being a second year student during your graduation period.

I am saying this due to the fact that being a second year student you will have little knowledge about your core field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the training after completing your third year.

There are so many private institutions and centers which provide training to the engineering students.

Also some well reputed companies offer summer training to the students from the well reputed colleges.

For applying for summer internship, you should have following criteria:

** Complete the engineering degree course preferably above 65%

** Get an approval letter for training from your college placement cell (TPO)

** Submit this letter to the HR department of specific company in which you are aspiring to pursue your summer training.

Here i am listing some companies in which you can apply for your summer training :

** BEL

** BHEL

**BSNL

** NTPC

** DRDO

** HCL

** Infosys

** TCS
5th July 2015, 07:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Since you are in second year, so it is difficult to get internship opportunity as the companies prefer third and fourth year students. However, you can get internship opportunity as the internet world is a huge place to get such opportunity. Internships are given more on the basis of discipline of studies of a student rather than skill as there is very less time to assess the skills. However, you can get info and apply for internships as per the specified instructions with the help of various internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, 10internships, internshala, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?