1st July 2011, 01:01 PM
Seeya

Procedure of getting admission in M.Com from Pune University? Fee amount for this course?

What is the procedure for getting admission in M.Com from Pune University and what is the fee amount for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting admission in M.Com from Pune University? Fee amount for this course?
  2. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  5. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  11. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  12. What is M.Com fee structure of Pune open university?
  13. MS (computer science) from UK: Procedure for admission? Good Universities? Average fee? food and lodging costs per month?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  15. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  17. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  18. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
6th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in M.Com from Pune University? Fee amount for this course?

what is the procedure for admission in M.Com of pune univercity?
6th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in M.Com from Pune University? Fee amount for this course?

fee details of mcom admission
8th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

please told last date of external m.com admission
9th July 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Procedure of getting admission in M.Com from Pune University? Fee amount for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fee details of mcom admission
Sir,

Please mail me th eadmission date of 1St yaer M Com, & Admiision fees.

Rupali.
11th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

M.COM Admission last date of which date
11th July 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

fee and last date of admission m.com from pune university
11th July 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have fail in 2008 in m.com exam. in this exam i have faild in one subject. i want to give this paper but problem is in todays exam
system it is a semister pattern so what i do to give this exam. please give me some advice.
my email id is [email protected]/ or please call me on this telephone no. 02425223247.
13th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Plase last date of M com 1st year
14th July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the admission procedure for mcom external,subjects and fees structure. also the last date of admissions
17th July 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for opting for m.com in pune university?
20th July 2011, 11:08 AM

Dear sir,

Please send to details M.Com on line Procedure and details me which of the Fees to gives admission.
reply me.
Pramod.
24th July 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have given Mcom part I and MCOM part II in 2002, but I'm failed in one subject of part I i.e. 'Management Process'. If I wanted to give this exam again can I attend the only one subject or should I registered under new pattern and give the attempt for part I and part II again?
28th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I took Internal addmission M.com I in 2008. I have give aii IV semister but i am fail in 4 subject.
now I want to take External admission in M.Com I. Is this possible or Not?
1st August 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I MAST PRADEEP WAGHMARE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MCOM ADDMISION LAST DATE AS WELL AS ADMISSION FEE...................
2nd August 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me all information about in m.com plz tell me
2nd August 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i submitted my m.com 1st sem form(external) ..i want to change the optional subject i.e i took adv accounting and income tax but now i want to change it to business administration...pls tel me what is the procedure..
3rd August 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the admission procedure for mcom external, subjects and fees structure. also the last date of admissions
Thanks
Dewang Palkar
9th August 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me last date for m.com admission external in pune university........
10th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the admission procedure, fees & last date of M.Com external.
14th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the last date of admission and other details for M.COM in pune University
14th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the last date of admission and other details for M.COM in pune University
25th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Ashok Diwate

[QUOTE=Unregistered;895827]Sir,

Please mail me th eadmission date of 1St yaer M Com, & Admiision fees.
1st September 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

please provide the procedure and last date of admission for M.COM external in pune university.
11th September 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the admission procedure for mcom external, subjects and fees structure. also the last date of admissions
Thanks
SheetalS.
30th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

piz tel me the last date of m.com external adimission 2011-12
31st December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me first year external adimission may2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?