11th May 2011, 01:22 AM
Tototo

Procedure for getting admitted for D.Ed course after completing 12th science?

I want to know what is the process of addmission in d.ed after 12 th science? Please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  2. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess after completing 12th in science?
  3. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. How to join in D.Ed after completing HSC science?
  5. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  6. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
  7. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  8. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science
  9. When will be DED CET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admitted in Bachelors Degree in any college in Chandigarh after completing 12th from Mohali?
  11. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  12. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education?
  13. Can I get admitted with science stream in ICSE board after completing from NIOS board?
  14. How can I prepare for D.Ed entrance exam? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  15. How can I get admitted in AMIE? What is the procedure to get admitted in it?
  16. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
  17. What should I do after completing 12th exam?
  18. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
9th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admitted for D.Ed course after completing 12th science?

I want to know the admission date of d.ed
6th March 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admitted for D.Ed course after completing 12th science?

I want to know,anyone pass Xii from NIOS,who apply for D.Ed Course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?