18th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for GATE exam after completing bachelor degree

am completed bachelor degree. now am studying 1st year M.Sc am i eligible to appear for gate exam?

5th March 2013, 08:50 PM
Anvesh errolla

Post Re: Am I eligible to appear for GATE exam after completing bachelor degree

Yes,your eligible!GATE is allowed to write for the students who complted their B.E degree and also for final year B.E students,so you are eligible.
6th March 2013, 08:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for GATE exam after completing bachelor degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am completed bachelor degree. now am studying 1st year M.Sc am i eligible to appear for gate exam?

You are in M.Sc in 1st year , so sorry dear you are not applicable for GATE exam because prefinal year candidate are not applicable for GATE but if you are in final year of M.sc degree then you are applicable for GATE Exam.

The eligibility criteria for GATE Exam -

If you have Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture then you are applicable for GATE Exam.

OR

If you have Master degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent ,then you are applicable for GATE Exam .

The other Information for GATE Exam:-

1) There is no Age criteria.

2)No marks criteria .

3)Unlimited Attempts

4)Final year candidate can apply here.

5)Pre final year are not applicable.

6)GATE score is valid for 2 years .

7)Female candidate exempted from fees .

6th March 2013, 04:27 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear for GATE exam after completing bachelor degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

GATE stands for Graduation Aptitude Test for Engineering.

sorry, you are not eligible for GATE exam after studying in 1st year M.Sc but you are in final year of M.SC degree you can apply for GATE exam....

If You Have A Bacholar Degree in Engineering, Architecture OR In Technology, Then You Can Appear For GATE Exams....

There is no age limit for applying for gate exam...

There is no cut off in percentage to apply for the gate exam...

There is no limit in how many years to complete engineering...

GATE score only valid for 2 year.....

Al the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?