18th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admitted in AMIE? What is the procedure to get admitted in it?

how i can admitted in amie? What is the complete procedure to get admitted in it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admitted in Tezu?
  2. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  3. Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?
  4. Can I join MCA after completing B.Sc. with Maths?
  5. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force?
  6. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 1st standard? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  7. Information regarding admission in AMIE? When can i get admitted in AMIE? From get the form attested?
  8. Procedure to get admitted in any ITI college?
  9. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges if secured 67664 rank in JEE Main?
  10. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  11. What is the procedure to get admitted into any MCA college at Bangalore for students outside Karnataka?
  12. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  13. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  14. Can I get admitted in merchant navy government college?
  15. How can I get admitted in Indian Air Force having good physique?
  16. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  17. B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
19th May 2011, 03:23 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admitted in AMIE? What is the procedure to get admitted in it?

hi,
Chosen by Voters
"Those who wish to do AMIE must passes any one of the following qualifications.
1. A recognized 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering. (No marks restriction) OR
2. +2/HSC/PDC with Physics, Chemistry& Maths with minimum 45% marks. If you possess any qualification equivalent to the above, still then you are eligible to apply for AMIE. Those who pursue AMIE after their Diploma course are usually known as Diploma Stream Students, and others are known as Non-Diploma Stream Students. SYLLABUS OF AMIE The syllabus of AMIE is more or less similar to B.E/B.Tech. But the number of subjects in AMIE is very less.
HOW TO JOIN For appearing AMIE examinations, one should get membership with Institution of Engineers. In order to get membership you should apply in the prescribed application form. Diploma holders should apply for senior Technician Membership, and +2 (or equivalent) holders should apply for Technician membership"
"You need all semester / years marks cards and provisional certificate to apply. Prepare all documents and visit nearest IEI office. for state wise addresses visit ieindia.org web site.."

Please follow the web site if more details wanted.
Source(s):
http://www.amieindia.net/mod/forum/discu…
21st May 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admitted in AMIE? What is the procedure to get admitted in it?

how many subjects sem/years and if we fail any subject then how much duration for subj.
21st May 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admitted in AMIE? What is the procedure to get admitted in it?

how many subjects for 1sem/years and we fail any subject how much duration
8th July 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

how much fees for b-tech through amie
31st October 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what is better B.tec or AMIE after diploma.
24th November 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.Sc. in Mathematics in 1995 and H.Sc (science in 1990). In respect of my job, it would be better if I was an engineer. Is it possible to get
admitted into AMIE for me?

Tarun
20th March 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am having a degree of BE (Civil ) from a reputed institute. Now at my age of 40 , I want to ger another degree in Mechanical engineering. Can I get it through AMIE?
21st February 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING DIPLOMA IN ETCE ,2ND YEAR THEN CAN I JOIN IN AMIE???
25th June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 8th semester of diploma in civil engineering.i need full course stacture about bsc in civil engineering in amie.
19th April 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in engineering now i want to admit to AMIE .What can i do now?
22nd September 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am a government employee in air force technical trade (electronic trade) and want to admission in AMEI. Plz provide me necessary information and document list to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?