21st August 2012, 12:17 PM
paresh zala

Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?

i complete diploma in electronic communication and i want to join indian airforce but i have the information about the joining the airforce so i want information &process to join indian airfoce so plz help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  3. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  4. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in ECE?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  9. Is there any chance to join Air force in any field after completing B.Tech ECE
  10. How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?
  11. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  12. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma?
  14. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  17. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
28th August 2012, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?

Being a diploma holder, one can try for jobs in Air force. UPSC NDA exam is the main entrance examination which should be attended. Lower age limit for this is 16.5 years. Higher age limit is 19 years. One can attend this exam only if they are unmarried and also male candidates. You need to log in to UPSC site and apply online for written exam. If you get through written exam, physical test and personal interview need to be also attended.
4th September 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY IN JUN 2012 WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE FROM LARSEN AND TOUBRO LTD HAZIRA, I WAS WORKING THERE IN SPECIAL PROJECT BY INDIAN COAST GAURD THE INTERCEPTOR BOATS FAST MOVING VESSEL SO NOW I WANT TO JOIN THE AIR FORCE CAN I JOIN THIS FIELD HELP ME........
5th September 2012, 06:40 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paresh zala View Post
i complete diploma in electronic communication and i want to join indian airforce but i have the information about the joining the airforce so i want information &process to join indian airfoce so plz help me sir
After the completion of diploma you can join Indian Air force as a Air man in the technical branch that is group X. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. The eligibility required for the Air man examination is given below in detail.

Education Qualification
Candidate applying for the post of Air man in group X should be 10+2 pass with physics and maths and have scored minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2.
OR Candidate having diploma and have scored minimum of 50% marks are also eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as an Air man in group X trades.

Age Limit
Candidate age should be between 17 - 22 Years
No relaxation in age is given to any reserved category candidates.

For more information on Air man exam conducted by the Indian Air force you can visit at the below given web site of Indian Air force:

http://indianairforce.nic.in/
23rd December 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I complete diploma in ece i want to join in Air force but my age is 2o .please give me details to join in air force
5th January 2013, 12:58 AM
dattaghadge

i completed diploma in electronics.i want to join air force please give me details.
9th January 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of diploma in electronics and communications 2nd year i am now 18 old can i join air force after complete it and what is procedure
18th January 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am devnath rai i want to join indian air force after diploma give me some hints
1st May 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

when does this recruitment occur's
22nd May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

My name is pavan being completed ece 3rd year what is the procedure for joining in the air force
3rd May 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i wanna join air force after my completion of 3rd year.. i m doing deploma in electronics & telecommunication..would u plzz help me...by giving procidure for joining it.........
8th July 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

ered
Guest Posts: n/a
Re: Procedure to join Air Force
after completion of Diploma in
Computer engg?
3rd May 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a complete diploma in cse on 2016,so jobs on the air force available
1st February 2016, 09:25 PM
farooqiafridi

My name is afridi being completed ece 3rd year what is the procedure for joining in the air force

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?