8th January 2013, 07:45 PM
manjurad

What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech

sir i am manjunatha
iam studing 3-2 year b.tech.i have very much interest in air force.tell me what is the procedure to join in air force?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech?
  4. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  5. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  8. How to join Air Force after studying engineering?
  9. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  12. How to join Air Force after studying PCME? I am studying 12th
  13. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  15. What are the different posts in Air Force? Procedure to join them?
  16. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  17. Can we join Air Force after 10th class? Procedure to join it?
  18. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
12th February 2013, 07:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech

Hello Manju,

Well If you are that interested in IAF,then this is the right option for you. As you are in 3rd year of engineering right now,you have two options to join the Indian air force.

>> If you are doing aeronautical engineering then you can join through these:

UNIVERSITY ENTRY SCHEME(UES)

Age should be 18-25 years,unmarried male candidate.

And also you should be studying in Pre-Final year of B-tech/BE degree.

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURSE

For this you should have 60% in all the aggregates put together.

Both these exam are through AFCAT exam only.

Other than these,for graduate entry you can apply to CDSE (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION)

For more details you can visit this link,hope you will help others to spread these informations.

http://careerairforce.nic.in/

Regards,

yash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?