5th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy with more than 55% i want to join Indian air force. Is that possible and If yes then can i know the procedure and my age is 25. please get me the answer to it to my email id [email protected].
Thanking you,
VIKRAM BACHA

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  3. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  5. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?
  11. How can I join Air force after completion of my B.Tech course
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Indian Air Force just after completion of Graduation? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  15. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  16. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl
  17. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  18. Procedure to do CA after completing 10th standard?
2nd January 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?

i have completed B.pharmacy course with 61%. what is the procedure to join in IAF after completion of B.Pharmacy?
2nd January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?

can i join in IAF with B.pharmacy completion?
2nd January 2013, 10:54 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Indian Air Force can be joined through CDS and AFCAT after Graduation.

CDS - Combined Defence Service exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy. Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University with good Physical and Mental health.

The Air Force also can be joined through AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted Air Force - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation with 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 28 years to join Flying branch, Technical branch and Ground Duty branch of Air Force.

So as a pharmacy Graduate you can join Indian Air Force with the above eligibility criteria.
2nd January 2013, 10:55 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Indian Air Force can be joined through CDS and AFCAT after Graduation.

CDS - Combined Defence Service exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy. Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised University with good Physical and Mental health.

The Air Force also can be joined through AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted Air Force - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation with 60% marks from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 28 years to join Flying branch, Technical branch and Ground Duty branch of Air Force.

So as a pharmacy Graduate you can join Indian Air Force with the above eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?