13th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?

how can join to air force i am complited diploma in IT 60%.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  4. How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in EC?
  6. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  7. Procedure to join Air Force after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  8. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  12. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  17. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 64% of marks?
  18. How can I join Air force after completion of my B.Tech course
14th March 2013, 07:02 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?

hi,

diploma holder can not apply afcat as well as cds exam.

you can iaf in technical group x.
for this,
diploma with 60%

age is 19-22 years.

Indian citizen

thank you.....
20th March 2013, 07:18 PM
raj bn

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?

Indian Air force come for placements in B.E. You can complete your B.E. and then sit for placements in Indian Air force. There are also chances for you to go for Navy in B.E, if you are interested.
3rd June 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12 th from CBSc board and want to know how much mark I required for joining police force?
3rd June 2013, 12:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Air Force can be joined after 12th through NDA and after Graduation through CDS & AFCAT entrance exam.

Diploma holder in IT is not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA/CDS/AFCAT

NDA - National Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year - The eligible candidate aspiring for IAF of NDA, must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?