15th September 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?

i want to join distance MBA program from ignou kindly say me the procedure for it. i want to join it from nearly november i had given CAT exam and my score is 51 i had given GECT and my score is 124. now i want to do distance mba ... kindly suggest what to do and how to do

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join distance education program offered by IGNOU?
  2. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU?
  3. Best Institute for Distance MBA program? Can I apply for IGNOU for Distance MBA?
  4. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  5. When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  7. How may I get the exam dates for distance learning MBA program from IGNOU?
  8. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  9. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE to join MBA course in Distance Learning?
  10. Best institutes in India providing distance MBA? Date of sale of forms of IGNOU OPENMAT forms?
  11. Can I get admission in MBA IGNOU distance after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
  12. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  13. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  15. Is a B.Com(F&A) graduate from IGNOU through distance education, eligible for MBA?
  16. How can I join for LLB as distance course in IGNOU
  17. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi?
  18. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
1st February 2012, 02:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?

For pursuing MBA course from IGNOU, You have to clear your graduation with minimum of 50% Marks.After that you have to qualify the OPEN MAT examination which is conducted by IGNOU you can get the admission .For any further information you can visit the official website of IGNOU -www.ignou.ac.in
9th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?

i have completed my B.Tech Biotechnology.i am planning to join MBA in HR in distance...so what is the procedure for joining.when is the last date for admission in IGNOU? And can we take two specializations?how many years course is it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?