9th April 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How may i join distance education program offered by IGNOU?

How to do distance MBA in Indira gandhi national open university(ignou)?
please send me the details

12th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: How may i join distance education program offered by IGNOU?

It seems that you are interested in applying for IGNOU entrance exam. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a national university with its headquarters in New Delhi named after former Prime Minister of India Mrs. Indira Gandhi.
To get admission in IGNOU distance education program, you have to pass your graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. And you have to clear the OPEN MAT examination conducted by IGNOU. The course is 700/- rupees per course.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?