17th June 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Details of fees for M.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to join through correspondence?

I need fees details about msc mathematics?
what is the procedure to join msc mathematics in correspondance?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. What is the fees for MSc Zoology through correspondence?
  3. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  5. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  6. Can I do MSc Mathematics after doing M.A?
  7. Best colleges or institutes for MSc correspondence in Mathematics
  8. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  9. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  11. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  14. Can I do MSc Biochemistry correspondence from IGNOU?
  15. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  16. Admission procedure, fees and college details of BGL & BBL course?
  17. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
1st February 2015, 01:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of fees for M.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to join through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need fees details about msc mathematics?
what is the procedure to join msc mathematics in correspondance?
-> Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science with Mathematics subject or it's equivalent from a recognized university can apply for M.Sc Mathematics course.

-> Good marks in this level of exam are required to get admission in top Institutes. Since you are interested to do M.Sc Mathematics course through correspondence so you can get direct admission after Graduation.

The fees structure M.Sc Mathematics is differs from college to college. The M.Sc Mathematics through correspondence is comparatively when compared with regular colleges. The fees structure M.Sc Mathematics through correspondence is Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per year.
31st January 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of fees for M.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to join through correspondence?

Hi I completed b.sc information technology at 2009 now, can I study m.sc maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?