23rd May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for BCA after scoring 54% in 12th?

i am 26 year old and 12th pass with 54% 2007 i want to regular admission for BCA plz guid me

4th June 2012, 12:19 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission for BCA after scoring 54% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 26 year old and 12th pass with 54% 2007 i want to regular admission for BCA plz guid me
dear friend,

Eligibility for BCA course:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th from a recognized central/state education board.

2.Candidate must have maths or stats in 12th..

Percentage in 12th is vary from college to college.

So, it will be better for you find the percentage criteria from the college in which you want to take admission.

Go for it..
All the best
4th June 2012, 12:21 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
To get admission in BCA course in good colleges then you have to perform well and you have to score at least 55% marks.But if you score less then it then also you can get a college in which you can pursue BCA.

Yes you can do BCA without Mathematics but if you don't take mathematics then you will be not able to join MCA coures in future as for MCA course one should has mathematics in Graduation or he/she should has mathematics in 10+2 level.
As you don't have studied mathematics in class 12th so you can take mathematics as one of your subject in Graduation course.

Best Wishes....
4th June 2012, 12:50 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Friend;
Many college in india who offer BCA program after 12th. You can join any college by the entrance exam. Some top college for BCA is given below-
KIIT university.
VIT university.
Amity school of computer application.
SRM university.
These are the some top college of india who offer BCA program. For more information you can see the website of respective college.
all the best.

6th June 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

To get addmission in bca but I got only 54 %marks in class 12th. So please suggest me how to get addmission in bca???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?