13th September 2012, 02:09 PM
lakshmishivanna

How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?

Hi,

I have completed my BE in Information science almost 7 yrs back, i have almost 7 yrs experience in software industry.
I love mathematics and I always want to do my Phd in Mathematics, could please let me know, how to go about it?
Is it possible for me to directly join correspondence course in MSc (Maths) and after completion join Phd?
Or is there any other way to chase my dream.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  2. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  3. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience? -- [New]
  5. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  6. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  7. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  8. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  10. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  11. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  12. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  13. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  14. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  15. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  16. How to take admission in Ph.D course in Law subject through distance mode in India?
  17. Can I join MNC after having 2 years experience as Software Programmer?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
20th November 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?

can I join do MSC in mathematics course after completing my b.e in information science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?