7th December 2011, 11:25 AM
wilson143

What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

after completing diploma in electronic and communication wat r the further studies i can do

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  2. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  8. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. What are the higher studies option after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?
  15. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  17. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  18. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
8th December 2011, 08:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

You have made a good decision to pursue higher studies after diploma. This will increase your job prospects. It will be better if you complete B.Tech/B.E in electronics and communication. You can join through lateral entry in many colleges. Once you clear the entrance tests for these courses you can join directly for second year of engineering.
3rd October 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Shall i go an job
25th October 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

iam a medical electronics diploma holder can I join post diploa In electrnics .can you say some collages for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?