1st April 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?

Hi,
I am a BCA pass out in 2004 and then became a home maker.For some personal reason i could not pursue my Masters that time.Now after 7 yrs of my graduation i want to pursue my masters.
my question are:-

1.Can i do it online?
2. which websites i need to visit for an online masters program?
3 what could be the fees?
4.How long it will take to get my final exam and get the degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  2. Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?
  3. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  4. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  5. All the details about BCA Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Benefit of MBA after BBA?
  7. Is it possible to do M.A Archaeology/Philosophy after completion of B.Tech with 55%?
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  9. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  10. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  11. What is the school fees for teaching masters course in Marine Engineering in Germany? What is the duration?
  12. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  13. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  14. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  15. Top 5 coaching centers for IPCC (C.A) which are registered by Government of India. Also provide the contact details.
  16. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  17. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  18. Is it possible to take MA as correspondence course along with regular PG in other university
4th May 2014, 08:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?

Master degree is the course in which a student can make his knowledge higher and higher in a particular subject that he passed in his graduation. The students are studying their master degree in different subjects like chemistry, physics, botany, zoology, computer science, electronics, health, politics, logic, and many more subjects which are not describable.

According to you, you passed the BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) which is the most demand subject in India. After seven year now you want to continue your study by taking the Education in Master Degree of Computer Application MCA. But 1 thing I say you that some companies of different sectors are not give any job to the students who have a long gap between the continuing course and the previous course but do not worry about it.

Some companies are recruiting through the knowledge of the student. Yes you can study the MCA not only through online but also in correspondence, part time, or distance as you want. The institution you choose from this institution’s official website you can fill the application form. The MCA is the 3 year course after that you will get your degree. The fees are decided by the Institution or University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?