2nd September 2011, 08:41 PM

Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Management subjects? Universities offering the course?

I have Completed MBA(HRM) and interested in pursuing Phd in Management Subject.could you pls help me out in this regard how the process will be what are the universities that suits me.Im trying for this since Jan'11.I would like to join .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  2. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  7. Is PGDM accepted for pursuing PhD in USA? Top universities in USA for management studies?
  8. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  12. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  13. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  15. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
3rd October 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Management subjects? Universities offering the course?

I have completed MBA through distance education from Anna University.Am i eligible to take UGC NET?
28th October 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Management subjects? Universities offering the course?

can i study Phd in IGNOU kolkata after mba
15th June 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in hotel management from delhi and any recognised university
13th October 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Executive MBA from a university and would like to do my PHd. Could some body let me know the procedure to do the same.
3rd December 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to pursue Ph.D as i have completed my MBA (HR) by 70% from JNTUH.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY,and IS IT NECESSARY TO BE UGC NET HOLDER.THANK YOU,please sir reply me soon.my e-mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?