13th September 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to rejoin if discontinued BSc(Mathematics) final year of Osmania University?

Hello everyone, I have discontinued my BSc in my final year which I was doing with Mathematics Honours. I was a student of Osmania University. Now, its been 4 years and I want to complete my BSc. I would like to know the procedure for rejoin. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th September 2018, 01:10 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Procedure to rejoin if discontinued BSc(Mathematics) final year of Osmania University?

You can pursue B.Sc again only after taking readmission. You can complete final year only within 3 years. After 3 years you are not allowed to continue the same.
You have mentioned that you want to complete it after 4 years then, it is not possible. You have to take readmission from first semester and then you can complete it.
15th September 2018, 06:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to rejoin if discontinued BSc(Mathematics) final year of Osmania University?

In Indian universities, one year of academic leave is mostly provided on medical ground with proper and valid certificates and documents.

But you have four years of academic gap and now you want to join the course again. Osmania University will definitely not allow you to complete the course unless your college recommends your side with proper details.
15th September 2018, 08:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There is no such provision available in any college or university of India where a candidate can resume a course after four years of academic gap.

It simply means that you can not resume your Bachelor of Science in Mathematics after a gap of four years in Osmania University.
15th September 2018, 09:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no such procedure to join discontinued Bachelor of Science course which you left in final year four years ago.

You can not restart from final year as you registration would have been cancelled. You need to take fresh admission in first year of college.
15th September 2018, 10:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Osmania is a top university of South India for undergraduate and post graduate courses.

No, you can not resume your bachelor's degree in science which you have left four years ago. Only candidates can take an academic gap of one year on medical grounds.
15th September 2018, 10:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, you are not eligible to complete your course. The maximum duration to complete the bachelor course is 5 years.

As it is 4 years since you have left the course, you have crossed the maximum limit to complete the course.
15th September 2018, 10:58 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

No, you can not restart your final year left Bachelor's degree in Mathematics in Osmania University.

Only those candidates who have one year academic gap with valid reasons are allowed to resume their academic course to earn bachelor's degree.
17th September 2018, 09:32 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

You can not rejoin discontinued Bachelor's degree in Science after four years of academic gap.

The next step for you to pursue bachelor's degree is to retake admission in first year of bachelor's degree and continue till last year to earn the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?