20th November 2011, 09:40 PM
pradeep9997

Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?

respect sir
i am pradeep singh. student of B-tech mechanical engineering 3rd.sir i want to do my summer training from ISRO.so please tell me the complete procedure and requirements for the internship sir.

thank you.
pradeep singh
e-mail id- [email protected]
mobile number- 7895355282

13th December 2011, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?

The screening procedure is done on the basis of the basic qualifications. To get admission for internship, you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by ISRO. The entrance test will be conducted online. Only those who have qualified in entrance exam will be allowed to appear for an interview. The final selection is depended on the overall score of the aspirant. You can apply for the internship program any time of the year.
29th January 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my B.tech (chemical amd electrochemical engg ) fourth semester. I wish to do internship at isro . Can i do ? Is there any opportunity ?Please provide me some information regarding that.
7th February 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am Naveen Sharma ,student of B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering. I am doing my engineering by the college Global Institute of Technology,Jaipur which is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University ,Kota & approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). I am very interested in Research so I want to do my summer training by ISRO, if I complete my summer training by ISRO i.e. my Good Luck.So please tell me complete procedure and requirements for summer training sir.

thank you sir,
Naveen Sharma
Email ID:- [email protected]
Contact No:- 919413039821
17th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

am doing my 2nd msc theoretical computer science programme. Do i have any chance of doing internship in isro???
If any,procedures???
16th April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir what are the fields available in ISRO ?????
24th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

IS ISRO GIVE TRAINING OF TOP 2 STUDENTS IN GTU?
13th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm Priya doing my Final year (ECE) . I wish to do Final year project in ISRO ??? Can you pls tell me procedure...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?