29th July 2011, 09:17 PM
abhishek chadda

Procedure to take admission in Geology College in Madhya Pradesh?

what is the procedure to take admissions in geology colleges in madhya pradesh

1st April 2016, 07:04 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Geology College in Madhya Pradesh?

You can take admission in Geology by using the following procedure.....
You have to fill the application form of required College/University.
Before filling the application form read all instruction and eligibility carefully.
Some colleges having both option that is online as well as offline mode for fill the Application form. You can chose any method for filling the application form.

You have to enclosed all previous academic documents.

After some days colleges are announced the applicants name on the merit basis

After that you have to pay admission fee accordance with college if your name is display on the notice board .

If your name is not display on the notice board don't lose your pesence you can wait for second round merit list.

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?