17th May 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should i choose for BA course after completion of my BPP?

i have completed my bpp and i want to do BA. please suggest me to choose my subjects because i am very much confussed in selecting the subjects . please mail me at [email protected]

29th February 2012, 07:21 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which subjects should i choose for BA course after completion of my BPP?

Friend I will prefer your desire regarding this matter.
You should opt the subject of your interest.First you should brood over yourself and then take decision
Because

"Where is will, there is a way"
28th May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should i choose for BA course after completion of my BPP?

i am stutent of arts ,pass 12th cbse board by45%,i want to know which subject i should in b.a
16th April 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

After completion of BPP course and First year of three years degree course, whether it should be treated as 10 2 passed.
16th April 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

After completion of BPP course and First year of three years degree course, whether it should be treated as 10 2 passed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?