8th June 2011, 07:37 PM
gomzi08

Procedure to take admission MCA after finishing commerce field?

i want to know that what is the procedure to take admission in MCA.
i m from the feild of commerce

9th June 2011, 09:45 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission MCA after finishing commerce field?

Hello,

The eligibility to study MCA is to have a bachelor's degree in computer application/physics/chemistry/maths. Also the candidate should pass 12th with science background and maths must be one of the main subjects.

So i guess you cannot pursue MCA as you have commerce background.

Good luck!
9th June 2011, 11:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi08 View Post
i want to know that what is the procedure to take admission in MCA.
i m from the feild of commerce
MCA is 3 Year Post Graduate degree course.

So, to get admission in MCA course you need a Graduate degree from a recognised University with Mathametics as a compulsory Subject.

If you are Interested to get admission in Top MCA colleges, then for this you have study Maths Subject in your 12th examination.

So, to get admission in MCA You must have passed the 12th examination and the degree courses with a minimum aggregate of 60% of the marks and you ust have taken computer science and mathematics as a subject at their degree level.

The admission in MCA course are based on entrance Test. The entrance test are conducted by Many University. So after clear the entrance examination you will get admission in MCA course.

The Entrance examination is based on subjects like mathematical and quantitative ability test, logical Reasoning Test.

And if you are interested to get admission in NIT, Then for this you have to appear for NIMCET entrance test and after clear the NIMCET examination you will get admission in MCA course in NIT.

You can also Appear for AIMCET examination, Many top colleges will accept the score of AIMCET and to appear for AIMCET examination You should be a graduate and you must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination. The application form are availiable in the official website of the colleges offers MCA course, So please visit the official website of Various top MCA colleges to get the information regarding Application form and entrance examination dates to get admission in this course.

So, if you have a maths in your 12th examination, and you have completed your Graduate degree course, then definitely you are eligible to get admission in MCA course.
30th June 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I dont have any 12mathmatics knowledge so, what should i do to get an mca
5th October 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission for mca management but i dont have maths in 12th but i have maths in graduation level
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?