5th March 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for MCA entrance for commerce students?

which procidure for mca entrnce for commerce studen and which subject n how many days for exam

6th March 2013, 12:55 PM
MSTs
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for MCA entrance for commerce students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which procidure for mca entrnce for commerce studen and which subject n how many days for exam
Hi,

Students who would like to join the MCA course must have a graduate degree in any background. The certification must be from a recognized University. To get admitted into this course, the students willneed to write an admission test. Some institutes will also hold group discussions. Those applicants who pass in this exam will be notified about the interview. The students will be chosen on the basis of their performance in GD and PI.
Application Form for the MCA Course
Admission forms for the MCA course can begot from the counter of the concerned institution directly or it can be procured bypost. Some college websites also facilitate the students with downloadable forms. The forms will be available at the same time the graduation results are published. The form must be filled in neatly and appropriately prior to its sending. All the relevant papers are to be sent alongside the form to the address of the institution concerned.
MCA Specializations
Numerous areas are available for MCA students to specialize in the last year of the final semester of his course. They comprise of:
*. Application Software
*. Hardware Technology
*. Internet
*. Management Information Systems (MIS)
*. Networking
*. Software Development
*. Systems Development
*. Systems Engineering
*. Systems Management
*. Troubleshooting
Other similar courses
Some institutions of our country offer students a variety of Post Graduate Diploma Programs in CA like PGDCA and PGDIT etc. Students who pass out of these courses have great placement opportunities

HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU
ALL THE BEST...
10th April 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for MCA entrance for commerce students?

sir,
I want know that,Best college for M.C.A commerce in Rajasthan, M.P., and Gujrat what scope of govt. lecturer or govt. job after doing mca in commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?