17th December 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?

I hv done bms and want to do mca,as I am interested in IT field.
So after doing mca will I get good salary.Also do I hv to give personal interview to get into a good college of mca?whats the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  2. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  3. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  4. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job? -- [New]
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  7. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  8. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  10. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  11. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  12. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  13. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  14. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  17. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  18. Lecturership or Job in IT company? which one to prefer after MCA?
19th December 2014, 12:32 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hv done bms and want to do mca,as I am interested in IT field.
So after doing mca will I get good salary.Also do I hv to give personal interview to get into a good college of mca?whats the procedure for admission?

After having completed BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies) you can apply for doing MCA(Master of Computer Application) which is known as a post graduation course. This course is of 3 years duration and it consist of 6 semesters in it.

To do this course you need to write the entrance exams, which are conducted all over India such as AIMCET, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MCA Entrance Exam,
BIT Mesra exam, TANCET , Delhi University MCA Entrance exam, etc and for applying for the exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed. After completing MCA there is a great scope of getting into IT field.

You can join in as a Software Engineer, Developer, Tester in the field and the yearly salary package varies based on job profile. The basic pay would be from 18,000 and it will exceed based on the designation and the company where you are joining.

Regards
~Jxsab~
29th August 2018, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?

I have given MAH-CET i got 40 percentile so is there is a difference between MCA-CET AND MAH-CET.. Orelse i can apply for the admission of mca on the basis of MAH-CET
27th June 2022, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

If we don't know about computer applications will mca will be easy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?