14th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission from polytechnic to B.Tech?

If any student complted his deploma(polytechnic) and he want to take admission in b-tech so in which year he can take admission? What is the procedure to take admission in b-tech from polytechnic?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech correspondence?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  4. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  5. Procedure to take admission from polytechnic to B.Tech?
  6. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  7. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  8. Details about admission procedure for WB Polytechnic College?
  9. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  11. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission for polytechnic diploma in Gwalior? -- [New]
  12. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  14. How to do Polytechnic? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  17. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  18. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
28th July 2012, 04:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission from polytechnic to B.Tech?

Diploma holders have the option to take admission through lateral entry. Universities usually conduct entrance examinations for the purpose. Entrance exam is based on the syllabus of the diploma course completed. Details on admission can be collected from University website. Applications can also be forwarded through the web portal.
16th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what is polytechnic can i do itb after 12th as my percentage is not very much high can i got the admission
20th September 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

can we get direct admission in btech the second yr of diploma..?????????
22nd April 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

after polytechnic can we take direct entry to private btech college without lateral entry?
29th November 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i did computer science engineering vocational course what to do next for
6th February 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i have done Polytechnic ,and i want to take admission in b.tech in GSITS PART TIME (NIGHT CLASSES) then what will i do for this..please advice me .
thanks
1st June 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I need to get lateral entry in sgsits for BE. Civil After completing civil diploma through rgpv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?