13th June 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission for polytechnic diploma in Gwalior?

I am a ITI holder student. How to admission in polytechnic diploma in gwalior.? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which I need to follow for the same? I need to get the information on the same. Kindly help me with it. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Ed course in Gwalior? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  6. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  8. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  9. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  10. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  11. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region?
  13. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  17. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed in Gwalior(MP)? Scopre of doing B.Ed after BCA at graduation level?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
15th June 2015, 06:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission for polytechnic diploma in Gwalior?

You must appear for the Polytechnic Entrance Examination for the State of Madhya Pradesh.
Once you are able to crack the Examination you will be able to take admission to the course of Diploma in the Stream of your Choice.
So make sure you are prepared for the Entrance Examination so that you can study in the Best Polytechnic Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?