20th March 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Process for admission in MSc microbiology in Rajendra Agriculture University

please tell me the process of admission M.Sc microbiology in Rajendra Agricultural University.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  2. How to join Rajendra Agriculture University Pusa for M.tech? Which course will be available for me?
  3. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  4. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  5. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  6. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  7. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  8. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  9. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  12. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  14. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  17. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  18. Where can I do MSc in Microbiology?
9th November 2017, 08:05 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process for admission in MSc microbiology in Rajendra Agriculture University

M.Sc (Microbiology) admission to Rajendra Agricultural University is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by Rajendra Agricultural University. For Admission, You are required to apply for M.Sc admission to Rajendra Agricultural University.

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Sc in any branch of life sciences such as Physiology, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry etc. with at least 60% in aggregate.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.pusavarsity.org.in
- Download the prospectus and read it carefully.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Print the application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send application along with enclosures to "Registrar, Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa - 848 125, Bihar

Entrance Syllabus
- General Microbiology
- Basics of Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Mycology and Phycology
- Basics of Parasitology and Immunology
- Fundamentals of Genetics and Molecular Biology

Important Dates
- Registration Starts From : April, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : May, 2018
- Issue Admit Card : June, 2018
- Entrance Exam : June/July, 2018
- Result Declaration : July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?