15th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?

is there any oppurtunity to get admitted in to ssn through aieee marks? if there wat is percentage required toget admitted

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required to get myself admitted to class 11th
  2. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  3. Possibility to get admission in RCCIIT with AIEEE 2011 rank? -- [New]
  4. Minimum percentage required in AIEEE to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  6. Percentage required to get admitted in M.A Political Science in IGNOU?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admitted in NDA?
  8. Can i admitted in BIT, Sindri afer scoring 165000 in AIEEE? How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admitted in this college?
  9. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  10. In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE
  11. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  12. What was the last rank that was admitted in IISC UG through AIEEE in general category
  13. Is educational loans fully provided in IIM institutes? What is the rate of interests? Percentage required in IIM to get admitted?
  14. Required Percentage of marks to get admission for MA in Political Science in Correspondence?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?
  16. Rank Required in AIEEE to Get Admitted in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission for engineer after passing 12th with 49%
  18. Do I stand a chance to get NIT Calicut or Trichy after scoring 200+ marks in AIEEE B.Arch? List of other colleges for Architecture where I can get admitted?
28th April 2012, 07:09 PM
Bhargav.student

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?

There is no chance at all to get admitted through AIEEE score . The only process is through board marks . Minimum your cutoff should be greater than ~192 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?