12th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to go for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th? Which subjects should be selected and which entrance exam should be given?

how to go for aeronautical engg. after 12th? which subjects should be selected for that and which entrance should be given?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  4. Which entrance exam is to be given after 12th after passing 12th science?
  5. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  6. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  7. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  8. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  9. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  11. Entrance for aeronautical in Andhra Pradesh after passing 12th?
  12. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  13. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with cutoff of 190?
17th April 2013, 01:36 AM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to go for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th? Which subjects should be selected and which entrance exam should be given?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to go for aeronautical engg. after 12th? which subjects should be selected for that and which entrance should be given?
siddhartha institute of aeronautical engineering and information technology

Candidates applying for admission in these courses should fulfill the following eligibility.
Sr.No Courses Available Degree Duration Required Minimum Qualification
1 B.Tech Aerospace Engg.

AeronauticalEngg.
BTAE

AESI

6 Yrs

10th pass
2 B.Tech Aerospace Engg.
BTAE 4 Yrs 12th pass with 55% in PCM aggregate
50% for SC/ST/OBC
3 B.Tech Aeronautics Engg. BTAE 4 Yrs 12th pass with PCM
4 Aeronautical Engg. AESI 4 Yrs 12th pass with min 50 % marks individual in PCM; or Engg Diploma any stream with 50 % aggregate
5 B.Tech Mechanical Engineering BTME 4Yrs 12th pass with PCM and English
6 Mechanical Engg. MECH 4Yrs 12th pass with PCM and English
7 Mechanical Engg. DME 3 Yrs 10th pass with 50%
8 Electronics & Communication Engg. DEC 3 Yrs 10th pass with 50%
9 Electrical Engg. DEE 3 Yrs 10th pass with 50%
10 Civil Engg. DCE 3 Yrs 10th pass with 50%
11 Computer Science & Engg. DCS 3 Yrs 10th pass with 50%

Note :
1. Diploma in Engineering from University/Equivalent will admitted in 2nd Year B.Tech Aeronautics.

2. 10+I T I ( Engineering Trade ), 10+2 Vocational ( Engineering Streams ) will admitted in 2nd year Diploma in Engineering.
please check the site and you will get exact data what you want to know about

http://www.siaeit.com/eligibility.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?